Alvey Adina Stealth Watch
- Cold stamped marine grade stainless steel plated in ionic black with clear exhibition back
- Ceramic black insert for rotating bezel
- Custom black PU strap
- Black plated hands with lume
- Full index with background black carbon fibre patterned
- 20ATM water resistance
- Swiss made R150 Ronda automatic movement
- 8mm 20ATM stainless crown plated in IP black
- Case fitted with sapphire crystal
- Weight .108g
- Complete assembly by hand here in Brisbane
- More information HERE
The benefits given to you under this warranty are additional to, and do not detract from other rights and remedies that you may have in relation to your ALVEY ADINA watch and it’s purchased under Australian laws including Consumer Protection Laws. ADINA watches come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a refund or replacement for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have your ALVEY ADINA watch repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Alvey Adina Watches - Guarantee valid for 24 months from date of purchase.
The watches are covered by a manufacturers warranty for two years from date of purchase provided you present a valid proof of purchase.
Warranty does NOT cover:
- Ageing and normal sear and tear (eg. scratched crystal, changes in colour of case, bracelets metal or non-metal, plating wear)
- External damage to any section of the case causing malfunction through incorrect, abusive or abnormal use, lack of care, negligence (eg. knocks, dents, broken glass etc.) or not following the recommendations of Adina Watches Australia.
- Internal damage incurred by a non Adina authorised repairer.
Any claim for water damage will only be accepted where the model is stamped either 50m, 100m or 200m W/R.
It is good practice NOT to wear jewellery on the same wrist as your watch as it can affect the plated finish of your watch and the warranty covering it.
High quality steel material is used in manufacture of ETA & Ronda Quartz movements - an integral component of Adina watches. These movements are susceptible magnetic forces. Please avoid your watch coming into contact with items containing magnets, these can include bed underlays, medical wrist bands, name badges and mobile phones etc.
The guarantee is only valid when your ALVEY ADINA watch is serviced at an official Adina Service Centre.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.